YES, that’s what we offer you:
Students get their most burning questions answered by an experienced volunteer from the business world directly online, they are able to discuss their CV and letter of motivation, and gain confidence by practicing a job interview.
Interested? How you can participate:
As a student you can…
- … apply directly online via the registration form, and we’ll inform you when the next training is taking place.
- … discuss your idea with your teacher, so your whole class can participate.
As a teacher you can…
- … register your whole class for the training via the registration form and we will contact you to discuss all the details together. We are flexible regarding times and dates!
- … the training is adapted to your class and their level of knowledge so that the volunteer can involve the students in the best possible way.
- … tell your colleagues.
Good to know:
- The module Job Application Process is part of the Personal Economics programme and is free of charge for all applicants and schools.
- The volunteers from the different partner companies are being trained by YES and act neutral, without any form of branding. The training is usually offered digitally. If you, as a teacher, would like an on-site assignment in your classroom, you can register directly here.