The mini-enterprise frisi wins the title 'Company of the Year 2019'
Another Company Programme year comes to an end. Switzerland's best 25 mini-companies fought for the coveted title of "Company of the Year 2019" on 24 and 25 May. Now the winning team has been determined: The young entrepreneurs from frisi won against a total of around 200 teams!
The young entrepreneurs convinced with their impressive entrepreneurial spirit. Both the presentations at the exhibition stands and the stage presentations of the mini enterprises were on a very high level. Nevertheless, frisi stood out through constant professionalism and outstanding sales figures and convinced the jury all along the line. "We have to admit that we were all in agreement this year," said jury president Claudio Rossi. They managed to market a simple everyday product creatively and stylishly and to combine it with a large portion of regionality and charm. Their product: various homemade syrups, including the regional speciality "Gifferstee", which are also produced sustainably. The charming team from the Kollegium Gambach in Fribourg was able to build up a solid distribution network during the Company Programme. KIWICHA COMPANY from the Alte Kantonsschule Aarau came in second and Veg`n`Ice from the Kantonsschule Hottingen Zürich third. In addition to the official ranking, specific awards were given by selected partners:
- Best Brand Award: Alternate., Kantonsschule Büelrain Winterthur
- Best Presentation Award: frisi, Kollegium Gambach Fribourg
- YES Media Award: Drink‘eat, Lycée Jean-Piaget Neuchâtel
- YES Alumni x Accenture Digital Award: Sattelfescht, Kantonsschule Zug
- UBS Most Innovative Product Award: Alternate., Kantonsschule Büelrain Winterthur
- Swiss Prime Site Best Marketing & Sales Award: Veg`n`Ice, Kantonsschule Hottingen
- Coop Coop Sustainability Award: ediStraw, Kantonsschule Alpenquai Luzern
- IGE IP Management Award: frisi, Kollegium Gambach Fribourg
Click through the pictures and review the National Final! Enjoy!