In the Company Programme, students aged 16 to 20 found and run a mini-enterprise and experience what it means to be an entrepreneur during one school year. The Company Programme is offered in two basic modules: Competition and Fundamentals. In the Competition module, the mini-enterprises compete in a national competition held as an extracurricular activity.
Company Programme Aargau
Nationale HandelsmesseZürich Hauptbahnhof, Shopville
On this page you will find all dates for submissions, events and payments in the Company Programme.
- gain insights into the functioning of a real company and the economic events of everyday life
- have the opportunity to obtain a European Certificate: Entrepreneurial Skills Pass
- is based on the learning-by-doing principle as a supplement to the theoretical education according to the curriculum
- promotes social skills & personality development
The National Final is the highlight of the programme year! The top 25 mini-enterprises sell their products in the main station hall in Zurich. Find out more about the National Final and past years here.
The Fundamentals module is primarily aimed at schools with limited time resources. The focus here is on setting up a business, on production, sales, business processes as well as marketing and finance. Participation in the competition is excluded in this module.
The Fundamentals module at a glance:
- Focus on product development and sales
- Ideal for schools with limited time resources
- High flexibility and free choice of dates
- Participation duration: from 3 months to 2 years
- Programme start: possible at any time
Registration for the new module is possible as of now.