With our practice-oriented business and opinion education programmes, we invest in the youth and thus in our future. Students are encouraged to experience hands-on education to acquire skills that are relevant to their personal and professional futures.
The Company Programme started in 1999 with twelve mini-enterprises. Four years later, the first volunteer assignments took place and since 2018, Youth Debate is part of the YES programme portfolio.
YES increases the innovative power and competitiveness of Switzerland through entrepreneurial education in partnership with economy, schools and the state.
- Practical experience as an addition to the syllabus
- Conscious promotion of key qualifications
- Guideline for career choice
- Personality development support
The board as well as several advisory councils actively support YES, working hand-in-hand with the team.
Corporate Advisory Council
- Geri Aebi - Since Tomorrow Holding
- Stephan Campi - Kanton Aargau
- Thomas Hirt - AdEx Partners
- Jonas Lang - Swissmem
- Nicole Schär – Société Générale
- Andreja Torriani - GIBZ
- Roger Wehrli – economiesuisse
Education Advisory Council
- Cyrill Engeli – Alte Kantonsschule Aarau
- Daniel Gebauer - Dachverband Lehrerinnen und Lehrer Schweiz (LCH)
- Lilo Lätzsch - Sek I, Zürich
- David Rey - SER
YES Alumni Council
- Silvan Vifian
- Cynthia Probst
- Axelle Scheuner
- Thomas Schneiter
- Dominic Vomsattel
- Henriette Häfeli
- Paloma Spiess
- Jonas Lüthy
- Kajsa Lilly
- Severin Voll
- Jannis Brombacher
In total, we work in over 31'000 schools, with the help of more than 116'600 teachers and 164'300 business volunteers to empower 3'454'750 students across 40 countries.